Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 8th my love!

Today we celebrate our eighth anniversary and what an amazing eight+ years it has been! It didn't start out so hot today as when Blake woke up at 1:30 this morning...I also woke up to the stomach flu. blah. I hate throwing up. I would not make a good bulemic that's for sure. Anyhows I was up most of the night sick and it seems as though I would start to fall back asleep and Blake would wake up or Troy...who is also sick... would wake up. What an amazing man that I married to get up and take care of the boys and at 2:30 as I sat miserable in front of the toilet went out and bought me some sprite. After a sleepless night for the both of us...he sent me upstairs to take a nap this morning and when I woke up this is what I found...

my boys all fast asleep. I just smiled, grabbed the nearest camera, took the pic then layed down beside them feeling absolutely blessed for two super cute boys and a wonderful man who supports me, who is a great dad to our sweet boys and loves me  always even the days when I am not my best self. Thanks for everything and a happy happy anniversary. I love you always and forever!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awww!!! What a sweet pic! So sorry you were sick on your anniversary. :-(